Travel Trance Travel Trance

Nice keys and instrumentation. I love the mood, and the simple yet catchy repeating melody. Nice song!

UnBalNzD responds:

Thank you! This track's one of my personal favorite compositions.

One day I'd like to give it an overhaul using everything I've learned over the past year to make it feel a little more complete.

~T.A.S.~ - Riptide ~T.A.S.~ - Riptide

Mmh. Real good music. Very catchy beat, honestly, the tune is stuck in my head! I like the guitars and effects. They were used very effectively.
Psychadellic rock ownage :D

djchrispy responds:

Thank you Zyphyrus! Glad to hear some good feedback :)

Hey, Lover Boy Hey, Lover Boy

Catchy beat. Has a sort of relaxing feel to it, but I feel it gets slightly repetitive after a while.

Us Against The World;Beat Us Against The World;Beat

Real nice beat! The instruments mesh together really nicely.

Revenge Revenge

Nice song, mate.
The first half was nicely put together. Very catchy tune and cool beat.
However, I felt the transitions between the song and break and different themes were a little awkward (around 2:30 to 3:00). Could also have used a little more variation.
Keep making them music!

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thank you for comment what you did and didnt like about my track! =)

Power Threshold Power Threshold

Nice song! I like the high energy. Fits the theme of 'power' yeah.
The electric guitars give it a metal-like sound, but sometimes (e.g. around 1:00) the drums and bass seem to be muffling the melody a little.
Nice job, keep working!

UltimaTricksta responds:

Thanks for your feedback, Zyphryus!

I do hear you about the drums and bass interfering with the clarity of the melody. That's noted. Thanks again!

-Angel Fall- -Angel Fall-

I quite like both trance and metal, never really heard something like this before. Maybe I'm just slow but this fusion of genres thing seems like a good idea, sounds pretty good too!
The electric guitar adds a nice touch to the song; good choice of tone, it adds a wistful/melancholy feel to the music.
However, I think the intro (before 1:00) was a tad repetitive. Also, the song starts to lose energy after around 2:45. I liked the build up towards the end (starting around 2:30), but it kinda feels like the energy builds up, and then you just let it drop suddenly and then song ends. Not really sure how to put this; I think it might have been less sudden if there was a more complete resolution of the build-up.
Real good song overall, I'd love to hear more of this kind of songs!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Yeah, I'll admit I'm guilty of playing it real safe on this one... This kind of "fusion" is a new thing to me, so I didn't take too many big risks in making it.

Thanks for the review! Hopefully my next "fusion" will be a little more exciting.

TK1 TK1

Catchy beat, drums and bass fit together rather well.
I think the cymbals (the crash sound) feel a little off beat, a bit sudden, sometimes a bit unexpected (especially at around 0:50 ish).
The melody is cool, has an ambient feel to it, but maybe could do with some variation.
Anyways, good music, keep making them music yeah.

swordsofe responds:

Thanks glad you like it. I like all different kinds music, so I like to try something different every now and then. I'm kind of mad that newgrounds won't let me post my newest song but you or anyone else is interested you watch it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y46xorNycFk

Any way glad you enjoyed the song. if you can listen to it on big speakers. The bass is really hardcore on a big system.